Sid Ridgley gets results by providing insights, guidance, expertise and practical tips & hints to leaders in their pursuit of creating collaborative organizational workplaces that are customer and employee centric.
A few of his career highlights include:
- Receiving the CSP (Certified Speaking Professional) designation from the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers
- Co-author of the books Transformational Leadership, Leadership Gurus Speak Out, and Call Before You Dig! – How LDCs can strengthen connections with their customers
- Helping leaders create operationally effective ideal places to work and to do business with
- Enhancing the skills of thousands of people as they flex and adapt to the changing and challenging world of the customer
- Providing insights, information, training, and tools for leaders who desire a constructive achievement-oriented workplace culture
- Consultant of the Year – Human Synergistics Canada (2015)
- Being inducted into the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers Hall of Fame.
His enterprise development practice includes clients in Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Qatar, India and China.
Sid, gets paid for simplifying the complexities of people and organizational development. He has developed a strong reputation for being both a strategist and pragmatist.